£38,000 to £43,000 plus Benefits Package
Are you seeking a fantastic commercial finance role with a market leading brand that has enjoyed record levels profitable growth?
Have a drive to deliver and develop with a business who put quality and design at the forefront of their products to generate customer commitment and exceed their expectations.
Then you should join our client Amtico International. In their market they need no introduction as an exciting and innovative business who manufacture and distribute luxury flooring UK and worldwide.
Where they lead others follow!
As Commercial Management Accountant you will have the opportunity to progress with the business and develop your knowledge and skills. They seek a part qualified or qualified accountant possessing sufficient experience to delivering the following thereby supporting the UK and European sales teams in a proactive and informed manner.
Some of your duties will include:
- Support month-end and produce monthly reporting.
- Ensure all costs are accounted to appropriate business units.
- Business partnering with sales managers to provide analysis and results.
- Overhead and variance analysis against budgets.
- Regular stock checks and valuations.
- Support budgeting, balance sheet reconciliations and reporting.
- Support the development of processes and procedures.
- Ad-hoc projects and duties.
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA / QBE / Part-Qualified / Studier.
- Management and Financial accounting experience.
- Prioritising workloads and comfortable working under time pressure.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Sarah Torrington for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference B939351 or apply online!
0115 9061 222