Are YOU looking for a truly UNIQUE career opportunity? An opportunity to work with a recruitment organisation that UNDERSTANDS the importance of UNLEASHING it’s consultants full potential? Fundamentally believes that the ability and success of each individual is magnified tremendously, by a business that provides a UNITED, targeted and innovative approach in and across today’s financial recruitment marketplace.
ABPM has always held the belief that we are as good as the people we have working with us. Our success to date and the strength of our relationships is built upon the quality of our consultants, all of whom are of graduate calibre and go through our extensive training programme to ensure that they can give objective, prudent and value-adding advice to clients and candidates alike. As a business, ABPM is committed to building long-term relationships with our employees and customers.
What’s on offer?
- A first class continuous training and development programme from a business proud to hold the Investors In People accolade, awarded in 2004 and accredited again in 2007
- A truly meritocratic environment offering you the chance to progress your career as quickly as possible with a no ‘glass-ceiling’ policy
- The chance to be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing, dynamic and independent recruitment consultancies
- A professional, supportive and results-orientated environment that rewards success and innovation
- An environment with a proven record of success, spanning nearly two decades, offering a solid foundation for you to build and develop your own career
- A remuneration and benefits package designed to attract the best, offering an above average OTE, with a commission scheme paying up to 50% of revenue generated
- A belief that mirrors our own – honest hard work, passion, tenacity, drive and commitment to excellence are the key attributes to success as a recruitment consultant at ABPM
- A pragmatic and innovative approach that will draw on your many skills: sales, negotiation, diplomacy, advisory, marketing, networking and many more
- An entrepreneurial spirit that will set both you and us head and shoulders above our peers in the marketplace
- The ability and maturity to “run your own desk”, whilst motivating yourself and intrinsically understanding what part you have to play within a success-orientated team
- An unquestioning need to be the best in your field and an unwavering desire to be the financial recruiter of choice for both your clients and candidates
If you are interested in finding out more about careers within ABPM please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.