£ Competitive plus Benefits
ABPM are experts in financial recruitment and have been retained by the English Provender Company who are market leaders in added value sauces, condiments, chutneys and dressings. With excellent customer relationships, EPC are the destination company in their sector to provide innovative product and packaging formats that meet the needs of both retail and B2B customers. Their recent success has enabled them to secure funds to invest in new facilities at their Berkshire site and therefore provide a platform for a growing and prosperous future.
Following the appointment of a new Finance Director this newly created role is to further strengthen the team and underpin the strong profitable growth that the company continues to deliver. We seek applicants from those that have previously managed a small finance team to produce and develop from a broad range of data and financial reports, relevant, accurate and insightful monthly management accounts and MI. As part of your remit you should possess the desire to support, your colleagues, the Finance Director and the leadership group in the exciting growth plans of the business.
At a transactional level your duties will include:
- Producing monthly reports and accounts for the business.
- Develop and enhance the existing suite of financial KPI’s.
- Manage a robust profit and cash flow forecast model for the entire organisation.
- Ownership of the budget, forecasting and Strategic Planning process.
- Manage a small, capable finance team and develop and mentor them. Exhibit at all times an ambitious and continuous improvement ethos.
- Provide governance and compliance in all areas of finance activity.
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking to develop their career, skills and knowledge further. The perfect role for an accountant who is looking for a new challenge within the manufacturing sector. To be considered for the role please contact or email their retained advisor Rej Abraham, Managing Director of ABPM Recruitment Ltd on 0115 9061 222 or Midlands@abpm-mids.co.uk with your CV and a covering letter to support your application. CVs sent directly or by third parties to EPC will be forwarded to ABPM Recruitment Ltd.