£50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits package
A fantastic opportunity to step into a newly created role with our client, a growing listed business based in Nottingham.
The nature of the role suits either an ACA or ACCA who has 1+ years post qualification experience.
You will be a qualified accountant with a strong financial accounting and audit background, you are likely to be currently in a firm of accountants or a group function.
They are seeking for an individual who is looking to develop their career and is motivated to make an impression that will bring to life the role and the contributions it will make.
An insight to some of your responsibilities:
- Management of a small finance team.
- Prepare and manage financial accounts and reports.
- Management of treasury, tax, credit and group activities.
- Drive cashflow improvements and produce cash forecasts for Board review.
- Production of subsidiary accounts for group entities.
- Ad-hoc projects when required.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rej Abraham for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939241 or applying online!
0115 9061 222