£50,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
Derbyshire, East Midlands
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a significantly sized global organisation based in Derbyshire to recruit a Tax Manager. The successful candidate will need to be a qualified professional who is a motivated team leader to support, liaise and build upon relationships with several key managers to ensure smooth processes. The individual must be a hands-on strategic thinker with the ability to comprehend changes and how to take action on effects to an accurate and efficient standard.
- Annual and Quarterly Tax reporting for allocated areas.
- Maintaining forecasts, position, balances, liabilities, recognitions and cash.
- Responsible for group tax consolidation system including training and adjustments.
- Impacts of tax balances and change.
- Provide detailed tax analysis for reports and reviews.
- Liaising with auditors and building strong relationships with new and existing management.
- Adhere to and ensure up to date reporting standards.
- Achieve statutory deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- ACA / ACCA / CTA / CIOT
- Previous experience within a tax role and to have worked with IFRS
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email email@example.com
Job Reference: RR938298_1570466686
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: