£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Staffordshire, West Midlands
Can you provide experience and knowledge to lead a finance team?
Want the ability to impact business performance?
Then this role could be ideal for you! As Finance Manager for a specialist manufacturer, you would need to be a Qualified Accountant who is self-motivated and driven to fulfil business requirements whilst managing a small finance team. management.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Responsibility for managing day-to-day activities of the finance function.
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
- Development of divisional reports and analysis.
- Guidance to maintain cashflow and minimise risks.
- Manage and develop a small finance team.
- Drive continuous improvements and provide strategic insights.
- Costing, controls, profitability, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Sector experience of Manufacturing, Distribution or Retail.
- Team management experience and strong Excel skills
If this sounds of interest, please contact ABPM Recruitment Ltd for more details, email your CV quoting our job reference ST939117 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.