£45,000 to £58,000 plus Benefits
Stoke-on-Trent, Burton-on-Trent or Birmingham (WFH Hybrid)
Your next career move could be within this fast-growing IT service provider as Senior Integration Accountant!
Due to ambitious growth plans this fantastic opportunity has arisen, perfect for an individual looking to support exciting mergers and acquisitions within the business. You will be part of the core for business growth with a key focus to ensure accurate integrations, supporting team members and to meet increasing demands/requirements as revenue continues to increase over the coming years.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Preparation for the completion accounts and payments.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships across finance.
- Support and assist junior team members with integration issues/tasks.
- Communicate timelines and milestones to ensure accurate integration processes.
- Understand acquired entity financial processes and accounting software.
- Detailed revenue, cost and overhead map of acquired entities.
- Entity performance reporting in line with group reporting.
- Variance analysis, due diligence, balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Work with M&A to determine cost integration strategies and ensure smooth overall integration processes.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA.
- Experience of financial integrations / business acquisitions.
- Strong management accounting and analysis experience.
- Able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
Willing to travel to acquired entities to support integration processes when needed.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference WM939693 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.