£55,000 to £65,000
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Are you an influential finance leader? And looking for a role where you can continue the good work that is already afoot given the controlled positive changes and profitable growth that has been ongoing?
Then look no further, as this could be the ideal vacancy for you! As the next Senior Finance Manager you will have the ability to transfer your professional finance knowledge to develop a small team and promote a fantastic work ethic. You will be a qualified accountant with proven all round accounting experience to deliver both management accounting and statutory reporting.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of a finance team, with management of activities over multiple sites.
- Provide business partnering to the GMs of the business units and be their sounding board and guide.
- Drive continuous improvements and provide strategic insights on projects.
- Financial planning, analysis, forecasting and budgeting across sites.
- Monthly management accounting and year-end financial accounts.
- Maintain fixed assets, prepayments, accruals and reconciliations.
- Responsible for debt management across multiple sites.
- Work with the group for cashflow updates and rolling forecasts.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required.
We need you to be:
- Qualified Accountant – ACMA/ACCA/ACA
- To have significant proven team management abilities
- Good all-round accountancy experience
Sounds of interest? Please contact ABPM by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE938939 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.
Job Reference: LE938939_1602237423
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: