£65,000 to £75,000 plus Benefits
Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire (Hybrid WFH)
ABPM are supporting our fast growing and highly acquisitive client to recruit a mergers and acquisitions manager into their in-house M&A team.
This role will be focused on delivery of growth plans, managing offers and continuously developing the business.
An ideal role for a qualified finance professional with prior M&A experience to utilise their ability to manage workload and work within a driven/demanding environment.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Manage and guide a small M&A team.
- Assess and calculate acquisition P&L and advise on variances.
- Support in acquisition processes on a daily basis, working along side tax and due diligence.
- Review due diligence and raise any concerns.
- Prepare detailed schedules for each acquisition.
- Support investment papers, financial models, and funding arrangements.
- Prepare account completions, identifying targets and provide policy input.
- Work along side the M&A team to ensure smooth acquisition processes.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required.
Applicants must have:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA.
- Background within mergers, acquisitions, corporate finance or transaction services.
- Strong Excel, financial modelling and financial analysis skills.
- Team player and team manager.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference DE939690 or apply online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.