£30,000 to £45,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Have you already gained some management accounting experience but want your next step?
Your next career move could be within this successful distribution business as Management Accountant! This is a fantastic opportunity, a continuously growing business who pride themselves on an encouraging and diverse work environment. You will focus on analysing financial performance and providing timely accurate information to support business development and growth plans.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of management accounts and consolidating group accounts.
- Provide business performance information, written reports and variance analysis.
- P&L analysis, profit margin reviews and stock reconciliations.
- Support development plans and budgeting processes.
- Assisting the finance team and management where needed.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA / QBE or Part-Qualified Studier.
- Management accounting and ERP system experience.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939410 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.