£35,000 to £42,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Initial 3 Month Temp
Are you looking to acquire the groundings for a solid career path?
Have you already gained some management accounting experience but want your next step?
As Management Accountant for this exciting Manufacturer you shall work closely with management for accurate reporting and drive financial business performance! This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated growing finance professional with excellent attention to detail, effective communication skills and an individual who can adapt quickly to new environments.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of accurate management accounts.
- Provide business performance information.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and VAT calculations.
- Stock, fixed assets, cost reporting, compliance and variances analysis.
- Sales invoicing, debt reports and cash postings.
- Assisting in year-end, quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Supporting the finance team and management where needed.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA / PQ / QBE.
- Skills within management accounts.
- Previous experience within manufacturing would be desirable but not essential.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939402 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.