£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
Are you an experienced Management Accountant who has a manufacturing project cost accounting background?
This is a fantastic role to combine management accounting, costing, project work, planning and analysis. You would need either be a chartered accountant or close to completion of your accountancy qualification with the ability to develop business processes and work with the wider company to support business growth.
An insight of your duties:
- Production and closure of management accounts.
- Working closely with other teams for robust costs and pricing.
- Project accounting and reports to ensure optimum profitability.
- Assist with business planning and 12mth rolling forecasts.
- Financial analysis of trends and variances.
- Business partnering, projects, budgeting and forecasting.
- Data manipulation, advanced Excel skills and experience of ERP systems would be desirable.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch with ABPM Recruitment Ltd by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference CV938534 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.