£35,000 to £40,000 plus Study Support Package
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Are you looking to join a company where you can learn and progress?
This is an exciting opportunity where you can advance with a business and climb the career ladder, reporting to the Finance Director and managing the junior finance team. This Management Accountant role requires an on-track studier to take the reigns to learn the ins and outs of the business, a driven individual who has a solid base of finance within the manufacturing industry to start their journey.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and cashflow reporting.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Year-end and dealing with auditors.
- Journals entries, accruals and prepayments.
- Detailed variance analysis.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA – Studier / Part-Qualified Studier / Newly-Qualified.
- Experience within the manufacturing sector.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939657 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.