£30,000 to £40,000 plus Benefits
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Are you looking to acquire the groundings for a solid career path?
Have you already gained some management accounting experience but want your next step?
Your next career step could be within this exciting retailer as Management Accountant! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business focused on driving positive work ethic within a fast-paced environment. You will need to be an active studier, close to completion or to have obtained an accountancy qualification, ideally with experience in a consumer business.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of accurate management accounts.
- Provide business performance information.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and VAT calculations.
- P&L analysis and profit margin reviews.
- Sales invoicing, debt reports and cash postings.
- Supporting the finance team and management where needed.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- To be studying, close to completion or have obtained an Accountancy Qualification – ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Previous experience within retail or e-commerce would be ideal.
- Skills within management accounts.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939325 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.