£30,000 to £35,000
Staffordshire, West Midlands
Are you looking to acquire the groundings for a solid career path?
Have you already gained some management accounting experience but want your next step?
Your next move could be to a to work in a privately-owned manufacturing organisation as a Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are close to completion of your accountancy qualification or have already achieved this milestone! To join this well-established business will further your knowledge and development.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of accurate management accounts and provide business performance information.
- Provide accurate reconciliations and VAT calculations.
- Supply P&L analysis and profit margin reviews.
- Sales invoicing, debt reports and cash postings.
- Supporting Accounts Payable.
- Ad-hoc duties when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- To be close to completion or have obtained an Accountancy Qualification – ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
- SAP skills would be an advantage
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference ST939293 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.