£45,000 to £52,500
Northamptonshire, East Midlands
Are you looking to develop your career path and already gained the core management accounting experience but want your next step?
Your next move could be to a to work in a privately-owned business as a Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are close to completion of your accountancy qualification or have already achieved this milestone! To join this well-established business will further your knowledge and development.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of accurate management accounts and support business performance information.
- Head office reporting and intercompany query management.
- Cash flow reviews on a weekly basis.
- Provide accurate balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supply P&L analysis and profit margin reviews.
- Journals, accruals, prepayments and fixed asset.
- Assisting in year-end processes and annual audit.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
You should achieved or have the abilities within:
- To be close to completion or have obtained an Accountancy Qualification – ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Experience within industry
- Advanced skills would be an advantage
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NN939281 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.