£70,000 to £80,000 equivalent
Northamptonshire, East Midlands
c6 Months Fixed Term Contract
ABPM are delighted to be retained by this exciting and fast growing food manufacturer on the dawn of new era. If you are looking for a role where you apply your nous via tangible inputs to drive business improvements and you are known for your profound commercial awareness? Please read on.
Ideally drawn from a career in food, fmcg or similar sectors and a qualified accountant, you will be the architect of this newly created role. Reporting to the Finance Director and a close business partner to the Commercial Director, you will have an over-arching responsibility for the groups’ financial planning activities with a keen focus on the commercial performance across products, markets and customers. The value of this appointment to the business is huge as it will underpin a culture of continuous improvement and profitable business growth.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Provide detailed analysis for month-end commentary.
- Production of monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Support financial modelling focused on reports and data enhancement.
- Provide analysis reports for business performance, risk assessment and planning.
- Business partnering with commercial teams and NPD.
- Maintain and develop working relationships across finance and the business.
- Ownership of monthly KPI’s for commercial accounts.
- Working closely with key stakeholders.
- Continuously seeking improvements to drive processes and performance.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
You should achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Experience within Food or FMCG sectors.
- Be technically sound with Advanced Excel skills.
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, or email your CV with a covering letter supporting your application quoting our job reference NN939213.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.