£350 to £375 per day (equivalent of £70,000 to £75,000 per annum)
Staffordshire, West Midlands
Do you adapt quickly to new environments while working to a high standard?
Would like to gain experience within a well-established manufacturer?
You could find your next assignment as an Interim Divisional Financial Controller in a privately-owned manufacturing business based in Staffordshire. The successful candidate will need to be a motivated problem solver who holds an accountancy qualification, an individual who can help drive performance and influencing a team of finance professionals during this interim duration.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Drive the business division by maintaining financial controls internally and externally.
- Support and guidance of financial reporting, detailed analysis and forecasts.
- Finance business partnering to achieve successful development and growth strategies.
- Business planning in line with objectives and improvements.
- Oversee and managing a finance team, including mentoring and performance reviews.
- Challenge and support investment appraisals with Directors and the Senior management.
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships to support the business division.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to throughout.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
You should achieved or have the abilities within:
- To hold an accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
- Proven abilities of managing a finance team
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference ST939093 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.