£70,000 to £75,000 plus Benefits
Leicester, East Midlands
Do you want to work for an exciting and fast-growing SME business providing support and learning from an experienced CFO?
Then this might be a fantastic opportunity as your next career move! As the Head of Finance, you will need to be a strategic and operational forward thinker ready to take responsibility for group financial aspects including motivating and developing the finance function .
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Managing a finance department,
- Responsible for financial controls and group processes.
- Identify long term advancements, integrating acquisitions and support planning.
- Monitor cashflow, financial transactions and carry out profitability assessments.
- Budgeting, forecasting, account completions, VAT, corporation TAX and KPIs.
- Challenge existing processes.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Experience of being a strong technical finance team leader.
- Drive and determine changes the delivery of the finance fuunctions’ outputs and plan/deliver accordingly.
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939323 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.