£Attractive Salary plus Benefits
The world of staycation and enjoying ourselves in the UK – Coastfields Leisure delivers this on the Lincolnshire coastline, so what better time than now to be part of a fantastic growing multi-faceted family owned business who excel in customer experiences.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be at the heart of one of the largest family-owned holiday park and leisure operators. ABPM has been retained by Coastfields Leisure Ltd to find a Head of Finance to support the leadership team. The group comprises 7 holiday parks including caravans, lodge parks, a hotel, golf courses, bars, restaurants and arcades as well as a market – there will not be a dull moment!
So, who do we want? A qualified accountant with a strong IT (useful if M/S Navision) and systems background; reporting to the Board of Directors a proven track record of sound financial management delivery with evidence of providing operational finance data to enhance and support decision making.
- Oversee day to day team management and financial operations.
- Distribute management information and ensure compliance.
- Cashflow forecasting, budgeting, profit and loss.
- Completion of VAT returns and machine gaming returns.
- Preparation of audit and sales authorisations.
- Develop and build close working relationships for business growth.
- Implementation of systems and advance processes.
- Monitoring budget performance and productivity.
- KPIs, reporting and stock.
- Assist with business strategies and analyse financial impact.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when required.
Leading from the front you will be a motivated finance leader, who wants to participate in running a business and promoting the best of yourself to impact positively across the finance and broader business teams. Ideally you will have worked in the leisure or service industry and possess an engaging leadership style.
If this sounds of interest, please contact their retained advisor Rej Abraham, Managing Director of ABPM for more details by emailing a covering letter supporting your application and CV quoting our job reference EX939116 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.