£70,000 to £80,000 plus Benefits
Cambridgeshire, East of England
Are you a finance leader who is motivated by change and improvements?
Then this might be a fantastic opportunity as your next career move as the Group Financial Controller of an exciting medium sized manufacturing business. You will need to be a qualified accountant who is an operational and strategic thinker ready to engage and motivate a team of finance professionals.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Managing a proven finance team including the wider team
- Responsible for financial controls and processes
- Identify long term advancements, implement system improvements and support planning.
- Monitor cashflow, financial transactions and carry out profitability assessments.
- Budgeting, forecasting and refine processes
- Ensure accurate compliance, policies are up to date and regulations are is adhered to.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Experience of being a strong technical finance team leader
- Develop business strategies and plan accordingly
If this sounds of interest please contact Rej Abraham for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference CB938931 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.