£45,000 to £50,000
Derbyshire, East Midlands
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a manufacturing organisation based in Derbyshire to recruit a Group Financial Accountant. The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant having ideally obtained this within an chartered practice and to also have industry experience within manufacturing. They must be a motivated self-starter who can drive results accurately and efficiently. A great opportunity to utilise their skills set to make an impact on a finance department whilst continuing their growth.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and group consolidation.
- Balance sheet reviews, cashflow management and reporting.
- Preparation and submission of PAYE, VAT & corporation tax returns
- Reconciliation of accounts, variance analysis and reporting accordingly.
- Analysing profit & loss within stock
- Assisting senior management with business queries
- Maintaining and developing financial models
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA / ACCA
- To have ideally achieved qualification within an chartered practice and have experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience of Statutory accounting and Group Consolidation
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS standards
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: RR938306_1574942451
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: