£100,000 to £125,000 plus Benefits and Potential Equity
Shape, implement and lead financial strategy of a fast growing successful and profitable privately held business is the agenda for this role. So, if you are an operational and commercial finance leader with a career that includes private equity please read on.
Joining a young and energetic leadership team, as the Group Finance Director you will need to be a strategic and operational forward thinker ready to take full responsibility for all financial aspects of a multi divisional but interwoven business.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Build and managing a proven finance team including mentoring, performance reviews and implement training provisions.
- Shape with the board and lead short term strategy with a clear appreciation of medium term outcomes, implement the requisite processes and support business planning as a significant PE investment is to be made.
- Analyse market trends to provide insight and influence potential changes.
- Monitor cashflow, financial transactions and exchange rates.
- Profitability assessment, risk analysis, budgeting, forecasting and KPIs.
- Ensure accurate compliance, policies are up to date and regulations are is adhered to.
- Be a proactive influencer who can work with integrity and think practically to deliver results under pressure.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Experienced of being a finance leader.
- Background within SME organisation, ideally retail, fmcg or distribution.
- Develop business strategies and plan accordingly.
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM Midlands office for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference EX939295 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.