£55,000 to £65,000 plus Benefits
Derby, East Midlands
Our client, a VC-owned manufacturer, is looking to make this appointment following promotion. An excellent option for a 1st or 2nd move into commerce.
The main job purpose of this role is to assist with the preparation of the statutory accounts, management accounts, budgets and forecasts for the Group and ensure the Group is HMRC tax compliant across all processes. Provide financial management support to the site manufacturing team.
- Management Accounting & Reporting: Assists with the production of the monthly management accounts for the Group, additional responsibilities and the group consolidation and ensures full reconciliation of the balance sheet.
- Statutory Accounts: Responsible for the production of the annual statutory accounts and the primary contact with auditors throughout the annual audit process.
- Budgets & Forecasts: Assist with the production of the annual budget and full forecasts responsibility.
- Taxation: Primary contact with auditors and HMRC. Responsible for overseeing all tax numbers in the accounts. Work with tax advisors at year end to draft corporation tax numbers for statutory accounts. Responsible for monthly VAT submissions and for the audit of internal processes to ensure HMRC compliance. General compliance and risk register.
- Payroll: Responsible for the reconciliation of payroll in the accounts and end of tax year returns. Ensures correct processing of all variables and HMRC compliance. Responsible for the production of P11Ds.
- Communication: Maintains good relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Use communication channels to deliver internal and external communication as appropriate.
- Management: Responsible for the supervision of the Purchase Ledger function in line with company policy and HMRC requirements. Ensures self-management in terms of timekeeping, time management, focus on objectives, self-reflection and stress management.
- Company Systems: Ensures accurate and timely information is entered into all company systems relevant to the role and is used in accordance with the policies and guidelines issued. Responsible for accurate and timely maintenance of company data.
If this is a role that appeals and you wish to pursue, please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference DE939697 or apply online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.