£50,000 plus Benefits
Nottingham, East Midlands
This is a Group Accountant position within an Innovative manufacturer. You would ideally need to be a qualified accountant with energy and passion for your work, reflect your positive personality to motivate your colleagues and assist the business to long term success.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Prepare for review management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable
- Assist in the preparation of half year and full year financial statements together with related information
- Attend management meetings as required
- Provide accurate analytical and financial reporting which is insightful and identifies opportunities to the business and management.
- Support projects around continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls.
- Producing ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- Qualified or recently qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Can work in a fast paced environment proactively
- Be a positive team player to deliver results in a friendly work environment
For further information please call ABPM on 0115 9061 222, or email email@example.com