£50,000 to £60,000 plus Car or Car Allowance & Benefits
South Grantham, Lincolnshire
Hybrid Working (if desired)
ABPM are exclusively working with a specialist provider to the food and drinks industry to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager, an opportunity to step in with a fresh set of eyes to support new processes and procedures for advancement as the company continues to expand.
The perfect role for a newly qualified chartered accountant looking to join a corporate company with that ‘family’ feel. The key is to be engaged and confident to hit the ground running, ensuring pace is kept, high standards are achieved, and compliance is adhered to. You must have a true passion for supporting the business with the customer always at the forefront of your mind, working with integrity, respect and can contentedly be part of the company’s values.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Production of statutory accounting and reporting.
- Assist production of Management Accounts.
- Supervision of the Purchase Ledger team.
- Financial management of logistics including performance, capital appraisals and KPIs.
- Full responsibility for logistics and overhead.
- Group consolidation and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Corporation tax, vat submissions and payroll reconciliation.
- Risk register, analysis support and hedge accounts.
- Primary contact for Auditors and HMRC.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to the highest level.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA or ACMA (will also consider very close to completion or QBE who is driven, diligent and confident with strong experience/potentials).
- Strong Excel skills / IT savvy.
- Maintain good relationships and engage with audit partners.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LN939676 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.