£65,000 to £75,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a growing retailer based in Nottingham to recruit an Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant, someone who can use their strategic analytical mindset and strong planning skills to manage the FP&A function to problem solve and advance the business.
A results focused finance professional who can use their experience gained within SME and Big Corporate business environment to get to heart of the detail from the various sources of information to drive improvements and inform the board and stakeholders.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Part of the Finance leadership team, supporting senior management for decision making and commercial opportunities.
- Support the Accounts team for forecasting, targets and planning.
- Maintain appraisal models and financial models.
- Oversee and assist in 5 year plans for growth and projection.
- Own the Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Production and preparation of profit and loss.
- Forecasting, accurate reporting and data management .
- Seek function growth to match business needs.
- Support and mentor junior staff.
- Working with non-financial departments to optimise market positioning.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- You will need to be a Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA/ACMA.
- Strong experience in financial planning, modelling and management.
- Be able to analyse large volumes of data.
- Be an influential figure for the team to help manage performance and culture.
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM Midlands office for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference EX939296 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.