£60 – £65,000 plus Car allowance & Bonus & Benefits
Financial Director position within a market leading specialist international manufacturer. You need to be a qualified accountant with energy and passion for your work, a true leader who can motivate those around you. As part of the senior management team, you will lead on strategic and operational thinking and actions for optimum decision making to continue the current growth and for long term profitable success. Leading the finance team you will be the business partner to the MD, factory managers, sales and marketing manager. A truly broad and well-balanced portfolio of responsibilities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a finance team including mentoring and performance reviews.
- Produce and analyse accounting information to provide insight and influence potential changes.
- Monitor cashflow, working capital and exchange rates
- Profitability assessment, risk analysis, planning, forecasting, budgeting and hedging.
- Continuously advance relationships and business partner with sales.
- Ensure the business complies with the appropriate standards throughout.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
You should achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- An experienced finance team manager
- Strong IT skills and can adapt quickly
- Have worked within a manufacturing environment or an entrepreneurial business
- Can deliver and develop business strategies and plan accordingly
For further information please call their retained advisor Rej Abraham Managing Director of ABPM Recruitment by telephone. Alternatively, you can apply online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can also be found via our website.
Job Reference: EX938777_1588586267
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Car allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 01/06/2020