c£70,000 plus Car & Bonus & Benefits
Cambridgeshire, Warwickshire & Home based
Want to work for a world leading niche business and have the ability to progress to Finance Director within a year? If the answer if yes then read on!
This is initially a Financial Controller position within a market leading specialist international manufacturer. You need to be a qualified accountant with energy and passion for your work, a true leader who can motivate those around you. As part of the senior management team, you will lead on strategic and operational thinking and actions for optimum decision making to continue the current growth and for long term profitable success. Leading the finance team(s) you will be the business partner to the factory managers, sales and marketing manager. A truly broad and well-balanced portfolio of responsibilities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a finance team including mentoring and performance reviews.
- Produce and analyse accounting information to provide insight and influence potential changes.
- Monitor cashflow, working capital and exchange rates
- Profitability assessment, risk analysis, planning, forecasting, budgeting and hedging.
- Continuously advance relationships and business partner with sales.
- Ensure the business complies with the appropriate standards throughout.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
You should achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- An experienced finance team manager
- Strong IT skills and can adapt quickly
- Have worked within a manufacturing environment or an entrepreneurial business
- Can deliver and develop business strategies and plan accordingly
- Be prepared to split your time equally across both sites.
For further information please call their retained advisor Rej Abraham Managing Director of ABPM Recruitment by telephone or email your CV with a covering letter quoting reference EX938653. Alternatively, you can apply online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can also be found via our website.
Job Reference: EX938653_1593594473
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Car, Bonus & Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: