£55,000 to £75,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Looking for an opportunity to grow within a successful international SME business?
You will be a hands-on finance professional in a growing successful business who pride themselves on an encouraging and supportive work environment.
As Financial Controller you will manage financial performance and oversee accounting operations to support business development and growth plans in accordance with business plans and budgeting processes.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Leadership of day-to-day finance operations.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Responsible for treasury, payroll, tax and compliance.
- Manage cashflow processes, optimising profits and minimising losses.
- Monitor and manage financial risks in-line with compliance and regulations.
- Business partnering and working collaboratively on projects.
- Stock analysis, re-forecasting and system development.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA.
- To have worked in a fast-paced finance environment.
- Ideally with ERP system implementation experience.
Sounds of interest? Please contact ABPM by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939409 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.