£40,000 to £45,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Looking for a first move to industry? somewhere you can show your technical abilities?
This is a Financial Accountant position within an Innovative Retailer. You would need to be a qualified accountant with energy and passion for your work, reflect your positive personality to motivate your colleagues and assist the business to long term success.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Prepare for review management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable
- Prepare/review half year and full year financial statements together with related information
- Attend board and management meetings as required
- Provide accurate analytical and financial reporting which is insightful and identifies opportunities to the business and management.
- Support projects around continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls.
- Producing ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- Recently qualified ACA / ACCA within an accountancy firm
- Can work in a fast paced environment proactively
- Be a positive team player to deliver results in a friendly work environment
For further information please call ABPM on 0115 9061 222, or email email@example.com
Job Reference: EX938908_1600251246
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP