£40,000 to £45,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Looking for a first move to industry or seeking the next step in your career? somewhere you can demonstrate your technical abilities?
This is a Financial Accountant position within an Authentic and Inspiring Retailer. You would need to be a qualified accountant (or have the necessary experience) with energy and passion for your work, reflect your positive personality to motivate your colleagues and assist the business to long term success.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Produce monthly management accounts for the group including monthly Board Packs.
- Prepare/review annual financial statements together with related information.
- Consolidate group P&L, cashflow and balance sheet.
- Maintain intercompany transactions and leasing commitments .
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and ensure full compliance with all relevant taxes.
- Support budgeting, forecasting and financial modelling processes.
- Producing ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
You should achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA / QBE
- Advanced Excel skills and an understanding of complex modelling
- Experience in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Previous use of Exchequer would be an advantage
Sounds of interest? Then please contact ABPM Recruitment Ltd for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939401 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.