£45,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
Derbyshire, East Midlands
*** Full-Time or Part-Time Options Available ***
Are you an ambitious and focused finance professional seeking your grounding within industry?
The nature of the role suits either an ACA or ACCA who is a first or second mover.
As Financial Accountant you would be responsible for statutory financial compliance and ensure needs are met for group reporting. This position desires a strong communicator who can liaise with departments so enforce a positive work environment, an individual who can demonstrate great integrity and has the drive to facilitate business needs.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Manage cashflow transactions including foreign currency.
- Statutory accounting and tax returns.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations.
- Closely work with FC and FD for development and change.
- Liaise with auditors and tax advisors.
- Review and reconcile financial transactions.
- Ensure accurate compliance and regulations are adhered.
- Support budget development with the FD.
- Assist preparation of Board reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA or ACCA
- Ideally to have achieved qualification within a chartered practice.
If this sounds of interest, please contact ABPM Recruitment Ltd for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference DE939397 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.