£45,000 to 50,000 plus Benefits
Staffordshire, West Midlands
Are you looking for a career move to a market leader?
As a qualified accountant with previous experience in the manufacturing industry then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You would be joining a well-established privately-owned manufacturing organisation as the No 2 to a FC, you will have the ability to grow your knowledge and develop within the business.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a small finance team and year-end accounts.
- Preparing financial reporting, P&L and the review of variances for a range of business units.
- Interpret and present financial analysis to provide detailed insights.
- Be financial business partner for key business unit stakeholders.
- Preparation of cashflow forecasting and budgets.
- Oversee the production of budgets, monthly management accounts and forecasts.
- Production of KPI reports including analysis and accurate product costing.
- Assess financial risk and investment proposals.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
- IT skills within Excel and SAP
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference ST939118 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.