£47,500 to £52,500
Can you provide experience and knowledge to lead a finance team?
Want the ability to impact business performance and deliver commercial insight?
Then this role could be ideal for you! You could be the next Finance Manager for a branded manufacturer based in Loughborough. As the business continues to grow they need a confident and hands on qualified Accountant to lead a small team, utilising their commercial experience and improve cost management.
Some of your responsibilities may include as you report into and are supported by the FD:
- Management of a small team, including overseeing reporting processes and encouraging development.
- Challenge and monitor business costing and ensure accurate financial data for management
- Drive continuous improvements and provide strategic insights on projects
- Costing, controls, profitability, forecasting, capital and financial analysis
- Maintain and grow internal relationships at all levels
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- Qualified Accountant – ACMA/ACCA/ACA
- To have worked within the Manufacturing industry.
- Team management and strong costing experience
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email email@example.com
Job reference number : EX938927
Job Reference: EX938927_1599467368
Salary: £47500 - £52500 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: