£60,000 to £70,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands (with WFH)
Do you want to be a manager within reporting, compliance and controls?
Do you enjoy planning and problem-solving?
You could be the next Finance Manager within a fast growing renewables business. You must be a qualified accountant with a background in controls and compliance, this would be a perfect opportunity if you would like a role with work from home potential.
Some of your duties will include:
- Month-end accounting, balance sheets reconciliations and cashflow reports.
- Revenue reporting and year-end statutory accounting.
- Drive financial controls and maintain processes manuals.
- Compliance, HMRC requirements and Quarterly VATs.
- Support business modelling and planning.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Planning and Problem-Solving skills.
- Strong Excel skills and ideally Navision.
Sound of interest? Please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference B939301 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.