£45,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
Are you a qualified accountant or qbe who has a strong technical accounting background, enjoys a hands on role and an eye for detail?
Then this could be a perfect opportunity for you! As Finance Manager of this growing IT business it will allow you to develop under the watchful eye of a CFO you will be able to refine your current abilities and provide all-round accountancy service to drive performance and improve processes.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly management accounts and performance reports.
- Preparation of balance sheets, cashflow reports for group consolidation.
- Manage and identify business risks.
- Provide advice/guidance on technical accounting and GAAP.
- Responsibility for financial management and commercial reports of the business unit.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / QBE
- Strong technical and commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of UKGAAP would be beneficial but not essential.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939289 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.