£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Derbyshire, East Midlands
Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial construction business who pride themselves in building better futures?
As Finance Manager you need to be a hands-on accountant who can bring value, help push the business forward and bringing insights to the table. Focusing on ensuring accurate information, effective workload management and consistent financial strategy through managing accounts and financial statements.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Manage and guide a small team.
- Production of management accounts
- Leadership of cash management and manage funding for ongoing projects.
- Optimisation of costs and monitor credit ratings.
- Implement and advance processes for effective operations.
- Strategise and support business plans with Directors.
- Work with Directors to assess risks and opportunities.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA or Qualified by Experience.
- Experience within the Construction industry.
- Knowledge of CIS.
Sounds like a great opportunity? Please contact ABPM by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference DE939209 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.