c£100,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Derbyshire, East Midlands
Be the catalyst for a game changer!
ABPM are excited to have been retained by this market leading UK and global distributor on the cusp of major investment by a VC.
A proven Finance Director with a broad array of experiences is required to fulfil the remit. Your tool kit will include international treasury exposure, supply chain management and venture capital.
The environment is energetic and positive – not surprising having been a success story led by an inspirational CEO and management team.
So, an agile and can-do team player is sought for this appointment which will create both personal and professional rewards.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Manage the accounting team.
- Prepare and present annual budgets, financial plans and business plans to the Board.
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts.
- Production of internal and external financial reports.
- Performance monitoring, analyse processes and aim to improve financial performance.
- Build finance and back-office functions, keeping in mind costs and affordability.
- Lead business planning and forecasting, including due diligence.
- Provide support during acquisition processes.
- Corporate finance, working capital, hedging, foreign currency, and supply chain.
- Ensure company compliance and governance.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Background of s senior finance role within a VC/PE backed business.
- Experience of treasury, supply chain and foreign currencies.
- A hardworking, committed and strategic thinking finance leader.
For further information please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference EX939430 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.