£100,000 to £120,000 plus Benefits
Could you be the next finance leader within an exciting and growing service led business?
As Finance Director you would drive financial performance, direct strategy and deliver results. The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant who can provide a consistent and high standard of leadership whilst overseeing the finance function and the performance results across a diverse product range and business partner the group leadership team.
Some of your duties would include:
- Management and development of the finance team, including mentoring and support.
- Production of management information and business plans, budgets and reports to the Exec
- Deliver development strategy across the business function, challenging processes and deciding changes accordingly.
- Maintain and build upon financial controls to improve performance and profitability.
- Commercial development and evaluation of business opportunities.
- Deliver and Prepare of financial performance presentations for the board and shareholders.
- Develop internal relationships and liaise with group finance.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to throughout.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Team management, financial controls background and business planning skills.
If this has caught your attention and you wish to learn more please contact Rej Abraham, Managing Director of ABPM Recruitment Ltd for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference EX939149 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.