£130,000 to £140,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
A challenging and exciting remit is afoot for a proven Finance Director (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) of either a subsidiary of a plc/corporate or a private company.
Joining an established leadership group, you are set up on a journey of profitable growth with a requirement to provide the leadership and framework to ensure alongside the CEO, the translation strategic objectives into operational realities. In addition to the above, to support the level of growth envisaged, the individual will be responsible for managing the development of financial systems and processes and supporting pre and post acquisition & divestment activities.
- Develop and implement financial strategies and controls that support achievement of objectives.
- Deliver timely, high quality, robust management information and reporting in line with Board requirements.
- Prepare monthly reporting package, including operating results, KPIs and financial position and variance explanations.
- Prepare monthly forecast update, primarily by working closely with department heads in forecasting their department’s sales, overheads and cash flow.
- Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements and tax returns.
- Provide technical, commercial, organisational and management support to Senior Management Team and Directors.
- Manage and develop current systems, and introduce and implement new systems to incorporate group requirements for purchasing, costs, I.T.
- Assist the CEO & COO in preparing the annual corporate budgets.
- Support staff outside Finance department to prepare and understand financial information.
- Contribute to strategy reviews such as financial forecasting ensuring they are subject to appropriate challenge and analysis.
We seek applicants who have successfully led careers in the healthcare or pharma sectors. Interested applicants you should email your CV with a covering letter to ABPM quoting reference EX938734.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.
Job Reference: EX938734_1583943269
Salary: £130000 - £140000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: