£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Are you looking to utilise your eye for detail through financial analysis?
As Finance Analyst you must be a qualified accountant looking to make a different in a reputable business. You will need to be able to work under pressure while upholding accuracy and finesse to drive results.
Some of your duties will include:
- Maximising performance through different analysis processes.
- Responsible for accurate reports and data management.
- Working collaboratively and proactively to drive performance and continuous improvement.
- Identity, assess and challenge problems through research and analysis.
- Reviews, planning, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and data management.
- Assist with appraisals on capital projects.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Strong Financial Analysis experience.
- A motivated strategic thinker with high integrity.
If this is of interest please get in touch with ABPM by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939133 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.