£90,000 to £100,000 plus Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a professional organisation as they recruit for a Divisional Finance Director to be based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be a Chartered Accountant who can provide a consistent and high standard of leadership by overseeing all areas of their Division, they will need to deliver strategic insights, high performance business partnering, continuous improvement and provide an advisory service between management and the board.
- Deliver development strategy across the business function, challenging processes and deciding changes accordingly.
- Maintain and build upon financial controls to improve performance and profitability.
- Provide successful business partnering to understand trend markets and develop internal relationships.
- Overall management of the division, including mentoring and performance reviews.
- Production of analysis reports for performance insight to influence change.
- Month end management accounts completed efficiently and to high standards.
- Profitability assessment, pricing strategies, planning, forecasting and financial modelling.
- Support decision making though analysis overviews of risk, performance, commercials and costs for the division.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to throughout.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Experience with UK GAAP standards and international consolidation.
- To be IT literate and proficient within Excel.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: EX938290_1567609059
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: