£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Are you a hands on all-round accountant who prides themselves in accuracy and the ability to work on your own initiative? Then this would be the perfect opportunity to join a thriving wholesaler and fulfilment business and are part of an exciting entrepeneurial group.
Your aim will be to manage all accounting and financial matters within the subsidiary, ensuring timelines and targets are achieved in liaison with senior management and the group. This role seeks a qualified or experienced accountant to support commercial decisions and embrace continuous improvements to advance the business, key tasks will include cashflow forecasting, budgeting and profit analysis.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day activities, processes and relationships.
- Production of monthly management accounts and year-end.
- Support internal controls and system improvements.
- Weekly and monthly reports on financial performance.
- Costing, research and stock management.
- Supervise and guide an Assistant Accountant.
- Identify cost saving and control overheads.
- Oversee payroll and pension duties.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA or QBE.
- Good all-round accounting experience with a focus on management accounting, stock and costs.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939696 or apply online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.