£85,000 to £95,000 plus Benefits
This is a Head of position within a leading service provider. You must be a qualified accountant who is a proven leader who has a track record which includes the creation of a dept that aligns to the needs of the business. Then provides the outputs to challenge and advance the business’ performance.
Some of your responsibilities whilst head up a team will include:
- Maintain robust profit and cash-flow forecast models
- Lead the preparation of the Annual Budget (end-to-end), ensuring that all stakeholders are engaged.
- Produce long-term and strategic forecasts to assist with scenario planning.
- Organisation and refreshing of the 3-year Strategic Plan, coordinating input from colleagues as required.
- Regular analysis of key operational KPIs for month-end process.
- Maintain accuracy of costings, challenging where required, and ensuring that the ERP system correctly reflects costs.
- Improve financial awareness and understanding of the process of forecasting, budgeting, costing, variance analysis etc across the business.
- Work with all levels to build analysis and KPIs.
- Managing a finance team including mentoring and performance reviews.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- A qualified accountant
- Professional services and industry experience
- A background within Mergers & Acquisitions would be a bonus
For further information please call ABPM ref EX 938928 on 0115 9061 222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: EX938928_1600100294
Salary: £75000 - £95000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP