£60,000 plus Car Allowance and Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Do you have strong commercial acumen and analytical skills?
Are a Qualified Accountant with previous experience within a retail or service lead environment?
Then you will find this to be an enjoyable role, especially if you wish to manage and support staff while being involved with business partnering and reporting of the MI.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing and develop a small finance team consisting of commercial analysts
- Costing, controls, profitability, forecasting and financial analysis
- Oversee budgets, monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Identify opportunities through analysis of trends and risks.
- Co-ordinate forecasting and annual budget processes.
- Drive and support projects to improve internal reporting
- Working closely with departments as a financial business partner
Sound of interest? Please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939136 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.