£65,000 to £70,000 plus Benefits
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire (Hybrid WFH)
This exciting role has arisen within a rapidly growing organisation due to their ambitious growth, they are looking to continue acceleration and make strides in what they do.
As Commercial Accountant you will need to be a qualified accountant, with a keen eye for detail, analysis and have the ability to work with large amounts of data.
Your main focus will be to drive improvements for financial reporting, revenue and profits, working with the relevant departments to drive the best outcome.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of all revenue against cost data while.
- Check for discrepancies before management accounts finalisation.
- Develop detailed commercial understanding to aid reconciliation.
- Assist in business process changes and advance gross margin.
- Carry out in-depth analysis and compare to forecasts and identify trends.
- Support on-going monitoring of revenue and gross margins.
- Work with FP&A for development of profit, budgets and forecasting.
- Support month end processes and accuracy.
- Assist preparation of financial information.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA.
- Strong experience in analysis.
- Able to analyse large amounts of data.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference ST939691 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.