£30,000 to £40,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Looking for a role where you can utilise your analytical mind? Want the ability to liaise with multiple sections of a business?
Then look no further! You would be the main point of contact for business partnering between departments, including contract management, margin reviews, detailed planning and lead project development processes. A perfect opportunity to utilise your project management and planning abilities!
An insight of your duties:
- Monthly reporting and analysis of gross margins.
- Monitoring project costing.
- Management of project progress, planning and documentation.
- Assessment for risks or process improvements.
- Contract partner management and WIP calculations.
- Quality assurance, gap analysis and billing.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939282 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.