£54,000 to £65,000 plus Benefits
Nottingham, East Midlands
Ready to make your move within practice?
Looking for a move up to expand your experience?
You could be joining and taking your next career step into a major country wide accountancy firm! A driven, enthusiastic, problem solver who can add value to their clients and making their imprint within a professional team. Taking on the duties directing all assurance services, effectively manage your own portfolio and support business development by working closely with Directors and Partners.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Audit lead for OMB and AIM listed clients.
- Working with a portfolio of clients across a range of sectors.
- Planning and project managing audits.
- Develop and maintain technical abilities.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance.
- Building and manage relationships with the clients.
- Deliver a tailored audit approach based on risk assessments.
- Lead, guide and develop an audit team.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Previous experience within audit.
- Team management experience.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939534 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.