£Attractive Salary plus Flexible Working and Benefits
Staffordshire, West Midlands
An opportunity to develop your career in an emerging force!
Looking for a move up to gain management experience?
You could have the opportunity to advance your personal development and gain management experience within this leading accountancy firm. You must be a driven, enthusiastic, problem solver who can support company growth and be motivated to learn new personal skill sets.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Responsibility for planning and completion of audit assignments.
- Ensure audit documentation is to a accurate and professional standard.
- Preparation of financial statements and highlighting potential risks.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the clients.
- Support, motivate and mentor a team.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA.
- Previous experience within audit.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to adapt quickly.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference ST939332 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.